How We Work With Suppliers
The South London Procurement Network works with micro and small to medium size enterprises to improve their capacity and competitiveness in winning business locally by providing:
- Free face-to-face business advice
- Help getting your business fit to supply
- Free events and workshops
- Free promotional assistance
- Access to well established business networks throughout London
Step by step guide to how we work
- To access our free face-to-face service, please call us to arrange an appointment.
- We will then help to prepare a company profile, register you on our database and conduct a business needs analysis to identify any support you may wish to access.
- We can work with you to develop key business policies to improve your competitiveness and appeal to buyers. You can also access additional business support through our free events, workshops, seminars and one-to-one advice service to help you procure more effectively.
- When a buyer approaches us with a procurement request that you are able to supply, we will send this request to you to see if this is an opportunity you would like to compete for.
- If your company has the appropriate policies in place and meets the buyer’s criteria, we will then forward your approved company’s profile from our database to the buyer for their consideration.
- The buyer may shortlist you to prequalify or submit a full tender to identify if your company is fit for purpose. If you are shortlisted, you will then submit a competitive tender to the buyer.
- If your company is selected by a buyer to provide the goods or services, please contact us to let us know so that we can update your details on our database.
Frequently Asked Questions
All services are free of charge to buyers and suppliers.
Opportunities are brokered by the SLPN. When business opportunities arise that may suit your company, a member of the SLPN team will contact you.
Please see our contact details on ‘Contact Us’ page.
This project focuses on organisations based in South London. If your business is not based locally, the team will endeavour to signpost you to a relevant organisation.
This depends on our buyers’ needs. We will contact you as soon as we have an opportunity that is in line with your business.
Your relationship with the SLPN team is key. Regular communication about your business and updates to your profile are essential to ensure we have the most up to date information.
We cover a wide range of supplier opportunities across all industry sectors which range from small one-off contracts to large and on-going business.
Please contact us for a registration form. Once this form has been completed and returned, a member of the SLPN team will be happy to meet with you to conduct a Business Needs Analysis and that’s it.