A procurement project that brings together buyers and suppliers to ensure a lasting legacy of economic growth in south London
The South London Procurement Network works to ensure that local businesses are part of the long term economic growth of the region by providing a service that gives access to compete within local supply chains. It is focused on making a real difference to the sustainability of local businesses.
We work with micro and small to medium enterprises in the south London area and with buyers across all industry sectors to source and match local suppliers to the purchasing needs of buyers.
This is a free business support service that is funded by the Canary Wharf Group plc and Qatari Diar Development Company (UK) Ltd.
How we work with suppliers
The South London Procurement Network works with micro and small to medium enterprises to improve their capacity and competitiveness in winning business locally by providing:
- Free face-to-face business advice
- Help getting your business fit to supply
- Free events and workshops
- Access to contract opportunities
- Free promotional assistance
- Access to well established business networks throughout London
How we work with buyers
The South London Procurement Network provides a seamless offer to buyers through:
- Access to a variety of local suppliers
- Face-to-face engagement
- Effective supply chain brokerage
- Free events
- Complimenting internal corporate responsibility
- Measurable results through tracking, monitoring and evaluation of activity
- Reducing carbon footprint